As the situation with COVID-19 escalates, we would like to inform you that APiC UK Limited are taking a number of steps to ensure safety, wellbeing of our employees and customers to maintain the continuity of our services in this extremely difficult time.
We would like to reassure you that our business is operating normally, and we currently do not foresee an impact on our manufacturing processes and site services in the short term and are working closely with our supply chain.
We are following Government guidance and will update our procedures accordingly and have implanted the following measures: -
- Deliveries to site will continue as normal, however our drivers will be reducing direct contact as much as possible.
- Our manufacturing processes and goods in and out are working at full capacity and staff are being re-located if required to support this.
- Our Sales, Estimating and Technical teams will carry out all customer, architect and contractor meetings via telephone/video conferencing.
- In additional to this, if required, a number of employees have the opportunity to work from home with immediate effect.
- We have highlighted roles and responsibilities for all our staff and have noted who within the teams can cover individuals should they become sick or need to self-isolate.
During these testing times we will continue to work together with our staff, partners and customers to ensure a positive position and outcome in this current climate.
If you would like to see a PDF version of this document please Click Here